Katie Bates. Congratulations, Katie! You are the recipient of a $500 credit toward one of our future photo tours. Jordan drew your name from the pool of winning entries. Prize is transferable, but has no cash value and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. Certificate good on any of our 2011 or 2012 tours. See Unique Photo Tours for coming tour destinations.
Curious about the photos that remained a mystery?
Here are the destinations in order of those not guessed:
1) Petchaburi, Thailand (100 miles south of Bangkok): Stone figures on this beach depict the famous monsters and lovers in an epic Thai poem
2) Samula cenote in the Yucatan
3) Ice Hotel in arctic, Sweden: newly erected each December, the amazing hotel completely melts by mid April
4) Faro Island, Sweden: These raukur rock formations line the western coast of this island just a 7 minute ferry ride from Gotland Island
5) This monkey temple is in Lopburi, Thailand, about 2 hrs north of Bangkok by train